Roses - valentine painting


 
5x7" oil on panel
 This painting and this figurine below are favorites.  The painting I like because of the simplicity and bold brush strokes.  The smurf...well I have no idea why I love this little guy, except that I have had it forever, maybe found it in a cereal box in the 70s. I always bring him out for February.  He is here today to remind you:
 Don't forget- If you haven't made your Valentine's Day cards yet you can print some of my free valentine  gift tags HERE.  

Also, creative types, my friend Leigh over at  All CreativeLike is starting up her great class on helping artists resolve their money issues -  I took it last fall and it was just the kick in the pants I needed to re-jump-start my creative business and focus.  Check it out HERE.  And FYI - $ off if you sign-up by friday

1 comment

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I *heart* that you collect heart rocks - I can NEVER find them! Maybe too much of a perfectionist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...