pet portrait commissions, Debbie Miller


6x6" oil sold - Just going through my photo files and came across these 2 cats - commissions from last year.  You know that orange popped of the screen at me right?  loving it.  and...
I LOVE to do pet portraits. see more HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE oh and HERE
 They make GREAT gifts.
 It's not too early to start thinking about the Holidays people!  Get your commission orders in now before I get too busy. 
***free shipping and cute little easle to prop them on too***

2 comments

Paraskevi Lamprini M. said...

the white is the best... miaou

Heidi King said...

Lovin' the pet portraits! I'm a fellow BYW student and so amazed t the talent of everyone in our class. So glad to find you and your site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...