A Beach Life

6x6" oil on masonite panel
It was windy at the beach today but I brought my paint and was determined to get a painting done...inspite of the fact that I spilled a whole jar of medium in my backpack and only brought a paper palette, which is a really bad idea in the wind! I had 2 of my boys and 2 of their friends so while they were busy hunting for blue crabs (see below) I set up shop out of the wind near the parking lot and beach roses and this is what I came up with. I actually really like this. I'm going to try to photograph it again. It is very hard to capture some paintings correctly.


1 comment

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Geez, I can't believe we painted the same chair on the same day! Yours is much cheerier than mine (which was later in the day) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...