Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Do you doodle?

Do you doodle?
I do.  It helps me think and concentrate when I'm listening.
Today, catching up on some podcasts, I filled up a few pages of an old encyclopedia that is hanging around my studio.


Cindy Michaud said...

very cool....poor encylopedias feel unloved these days, great use of something we all used to rely on!

Pam Holnback said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the inspiration!

Noreen Sullivan said...

Hi Debbie,
I doodle if I have time and a nice pen. Since I am a teacher, I rarely have time. However art and drawing are so wonderful. We try to incorporate them into our lessons at school.

Happy Thursday!

Debbie Miller said...

oooh a good pen is a must!

suzanneberry said...

how wonderful these pages are! fantastic idea, made my day!