My Garden Shed

colorful garden shed, artist's potting shed, green, trellis, cupola, Debbie Miller
Ahh summer....  this year I decided to trick out my boring shed.  It is in a dark corner of our yard under a large maple tree - so nothing can grow!  So it needed some color to make it pop.
 Easy - I love color.

Then I added the trellis and shelf on the side for pots.
(The other side has some old windows and a bird house near the peak.)

To top it off - the weather vane and cupola.
A vintage find that was covered in black and white paint - I stripped that off and it revealed a copper roof - yay!  You can't see it in this photo but the weather vane is a dog.  Perfect.

Why have a plain jane little shed when its so easy to give her some style?!

See more of my garden:

HERE is a garden wall project
My favorite perennial:  HERE
and
Check out this cool garden planter made from a vintage lantern HERE


SaveSave

1 comment

Cmichaudart said...

Adorable...makes me want to move in!! sometimes we need to tackle something really fun and huge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...