14 comments

Vern Schwarz said...

These are all great. I see you found all the main figures in Karin's photo to be as interesting as I did. I love the looseness of your paintings.

cindycradler said...

I love the colors and brush strokes. Also ingenious to take one reference photo and create 3 beautifully complimentary paintings. You are an inspiration!

Maria Kovalenko Leysens said...

A great idea to do three and they are lovely as well.

JEANNE BAUER said...

Great pieces, all three. Loved the sushi too.jb

Edward Burton said...

Another wonderful painting, Debbie! They do make a great triptych.

Avocaken said...

You done REAL GOOOOOOD! :-) I like the colors you chose. Is that white stuff on the Dad's nose?

dominique eichi said...

Beautiful pieces. Great decisions to make 3.

L.Holm said...

Stupendous work! I love the aquas and greens of your water, too. Wonderful to see each figure given prominence separately.

Unknown said...

Yes!!! please do more! I love and admire your style.

Debbie Miller said...

thanx everyone - gosh Karins site is fun. i'll be sure to do it again

SeaWorthy said...

Debbie Miller!!!

Woah doggie!
You, my dear, are an awesome painter! I appreciate every little brush stroke. A talented woman, indeed!
Im glad we have met, kinda..
Lisa
coastal nest

Debra Keirce said...

Gosh...after all this wonderful beach art, I can almost taste the salty air!

Carol Nelson said...

I love your brushwork. Making three related paintings was a great idea. I do a lot of triptych and diptych paintings.

Dana Cooper said...

Very nice paintings Debbie...all of them. I particularly like the girls above! Have a great weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...