Black Hat - beach scene, mothers and children

6x6" oil - geez, talk about a painting slump.... its been a few weeks of starts and stops, wipe outs and confusion on which direction to take - happens to the best of us I suppose... strange - havent felt like painting but started running again, became a vegetarian and have the overwhelming urge to get another dog!! what is THAT about??!! must be spring fever :)

So back in the comfort zone but ok with it. Happy here and spent the entire day painting which is always a good thing.

Painting big - alot bigger - is where I'm heading but will still keep at these little ones to help work things out - stay tuned for more moms at the beach - inspired (finally)by mothers day

5 comments

Adele said...

I really like your work! I came to your blog after meeting your parents this morning. I live up the road from the B & B where they're staying. I'm also an artist, just starting on a daily painting project in May. (www.AdeleEarnshaw.blogspot.com)

Linda Popple said...

I love this painting! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of mothers and children. Happy that you are out of your painting slump. I've missed seeing your work.

RLG said...

LOVE this one. You know I'm a sucker for moms! Hope you're well, girlie. xoxo

Tammy Hext said...

I have been in the same slump as well. Spring fever - maybe. Glad you are back at - this one is gorgeous.

Amber L. Bailey said...

judging by your work, i'd never guess you had painting slumps. i love this piece! -amber

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...