2 comments

Kerri Settle said...

I love all the movement you capture in your beach paintings!

Nathalie H.D. said...

Debbie you posted this painting in 2009 and I have no idea if it's been sold but I just wanted to tell you how much I love it. I just stumbled upon your blog recently via the daily painting website and I'm much impressed by your work. I subscribed to your blog this week and just read your latest post where you mention that you're going through a creative low at the moment. PLEASE DON'T LET GO, you are amazingly talented!

I'm completely in awe at your beach scenes and little swimmers series - I love them both (not so sure about the owl in snow series, I'm not sure you were onto something good there).
PLEASE could you get back to me and let me know if I can purchase some of your work even though I live in France and don't have a paypal account?

DO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, you're a great painter!

my blog http://avignon-in-photos.blogspot.fr/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...