iris + poppies - flower friday and sketchbook

6x6 oil on panel. flower friday.
iris and poppies from my garden - painted this last week. they are gone now. Walking around the yard looking at everything in bloom, I feel guilty if they dont get painted so I'm bringing back 'flower friday' for the summer.......
and another summer goal is to actually fill an entire sketchbook!
usually there are several in rotation and end up a mishmosh. So I'll be trying to fill ONE from start to finish. occasionally i'll share a page or too - it'll help keep me accountable ;) AND its fun to peer into an artists sketchbook isnt it? like getting a glimpse into their studio space - love it if my artists friends out there would share their sketchbooks too



2 comments

Caterina Giglio said...

gorgeous work! so glad I found your beautiful blog!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

LOVE it! I volunteer. Will dedicate a sketchbook, too (it's embarassing how many I have going at once!). BTW I mentioned you in my talk on Blogging Your Art at the Portsmouth Art Guild on Tuesday (and I also inadvertently put your blog address under both your name and Shawn Kenney's name in the handout!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...