Next Set -daily painting,beach scene

6x6" oil on gessoboard sold
The colors of this dont look right on my screen and rather than play with it, I'm going to do laundry :) so please take my word that this looks GREAT in person. (its greener) I was chatting on the phone with a friend and painted this and I love it. These 'in the surf' scenes never bore me. In fact I want to paint a bunch of big ones this summer. Ive gotten picked up by a new gallery(more info on this later) which wants my beachy scenes except bigger so over the next few weeks I'll be focusing on that - still will have some little ones when time allows.

3 comments

heidi hansen said...

The treatment of the waves and water rocks in this painting. I love the loose, easy invitation to let my brain fill it in if it needs to.

PAT MEYER -- said...

I need to call my travel agent to get to the beach. You are so inspiring.

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

OK - what's your new gallery???? This one is smashing! They will look AWESOME on a larger scale, too! Good for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...