'Leaves" :daily painting,plein air,autumn

6x6" oil on masonite SOLD
I cant think of a good title. I asked my husband (who is tired of this question) and he said "Leaf Me Alone" :-)
I still dont have MY computer so I have to admit that I color corrected this with 'auto correct'. needless to say its NOT correct color. The sky is a much prettier blue and the leaves are more yellow. Its the best I can do for now.
These tree tops were my muse last winter. Today they drew me in again, the yellow against the sky was just too yummy and because of the storm expected tomorrow, they'll be gone soon.

1 comment

Laura L said...

I just got this in the mail, and i ADORE it. it's going to look perfect against my red kitchen wall. Thank you so much. This will help me stay autumnal all through the winter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...