Back to Harbor

8by10 oil on masonite Took the weekend off from my daily posting. First nice day in a while on saturday so did 5 hours of yard/garden cleanup. Going by the Yacht club on Sunday the Frostbiters were on their way back in, I took a bunch of shots. I'll try one of these again until I'm really happy with the results. This one is not quite done.
6by8 oil on masonite Did this little one over the weekend. The flowers are called Snowdrops. They are little white bulbs that are usually the first to come out, even earlier than crocuses, hence the name. Not sure of the latin. I love them and this tiny little blue pitcher. Busy week this week. Not sure if I'll get a daily done everyday but I'll try.

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...