Studio Update



Free Bird - 20x20 oil $1,200

-My One Kings Lane sale is still happening and this painting is offered but if you are interested in the original, that is offered directly through me.
- I delivered 10 paintings to Eisenhauer Gallery on Marthas Vineyard last weekend.  I love this gallery in Edgartown.  Planning a trip to the island this summer?, be sure to stop by!
here they go - ready to board the ferry.

Painting a large commission, some more cupcakes, and wrapping up another year of teaching K art.
AND on top of that the garden beckons, and it is my Birthday Month SO...

This week I am taking the blogging pressure off - I try to blog M-F but this week I need to put all my energy into the commission so I'm taking the week off.  I'm sure I will pop in though and share something and I'll share the commission painting when it's done too.

Have a good week everyone!!





1 comment

martine paquet said...

Good luck and happy work !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...