#1 -towel series -beach scenes

18x18" oil on wood panel.
#1 - towel series
havent named this yet - but its the first of a series - of course this is a subject Ive done many times before
- today, all super inspired from going back to where my artistic roots started to take hold ( the outer cape cod) I got a bunch of panels ready to start a new series - Ive got about 7 subjects in mind!! - and somehow ended up back here - but I'm not complaining, I like it here.

However, switching things up with the way I paint - challenged by my artist sister-in-law - to use less paint, loosen up, paint larger, embrace my contemporary side more- I'm going for it and its soooo much fun

3 comments

Debbie Miller said...

my husband just got home and saw this and said " Whats this one called? First Step"

Perfect

Tammy Hext said...

I love this piece- can not wait to see #2 in the series.

Roxanne Steed said...

LOVE this! I didn't realize the size of this one! wow- has every it as much 'punch' as the small ones - and more! And being that it's hot outside finally - it makes me really want to go to the beach!! This is just SUPER!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...