Orange Cream

6x8" oil on masonite panel
OK not totally back up and running but getting there. Check out my new 'links' list and I started another blog...Deb's Studio...which is where I'll post other things besides my daily paintings (like bigger works,stuff for shows,experiments etc) SO this blog will be just for my daily paintings since I have just become a member of the "Daily Painters"(see widget on right) and they take my post from here and post it in their gallery. :-) One of these days I'll get paypal up or start an auction ...gosh, sooo much to do... and summer vacation is looming! One of my favorite things about all this blogging is the sharing and community of artists out there- everywhere and yet in my kitchen everyday. How cool is that?? Havent had that since my RISD days. so thanks to all those artists out there who stop by share!!

1 comment

Showing Up for the Muse said...

You know- I love your paintings and it inspires me to hear your inspiration and your schedule- I am a DP artist and also have two boys (one a teenager- love "let the games begin"). I will be watching your painting over the summer and wishing you the best! Tilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...