flips - daily painting

6x6" oil on panel traded in the clogs for cooler footwear :)

*** saturday I'll be at the Broke Arts sale in Peterborough NH part of their weekend long
"Thing In the Spring"
with a originals, some prints and a few sale items - should be a fun day/weekend.


*** also in NH this month Ive got 6 paintings at the Congress St Gallery in Portsmouth NH as part of a small group show! I love Portsmouth and cant wait to go check them out and spend some time in this great New England town.

1 comment

Mary Anne Cary said...

I like your beach scenes Debbie. I live in Maine now, but used to live in Westport, Horseneck is one of my favorite places too!!! (I used to have a lot of secret places there) It is a magical place.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...