Beach Boys -daily painting,plein air,beach series

6x6" oil on gessoboard



I had such a nice day, hope you don't mind if I share some of it. First, this little plein air was done at the end of my nice day(again not so great photo of it) - my middle son needed 450 small black rocks for his 'Business America' project - due tomorrow- so off to the RISD beach we went. Knowing looking for that many rocks might take awhile... I brought along my thumb box and asked him and his younger brother to pick a subject and they both said "paint us" (duh - the usual answer :)) So... here they are...one is looking for rocks, the other is skipping rocks. It was absolutely gorgeous out AND no bickering....peace, ahh...take it when I get it.
Earlier I had the pleasure of painting with my niece Mirabel and then went to my youngest school play...scenery done with the kids and my friends Mimi and Katrin. I'm going to savor today for a bit....I am so lucky.



b

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...