flower power and American Art Collector Ad

painted today but kinda hate the results so instead heres what I did yesterday :) My son and I got the veggie garden up and running (he'll tell you its HIS garden) and then we went wild with the fence. our favorite is the liscence plate flower...we want to make more so if youve got some you wouldnt mind parting with send them our way!!! email me and I'll give our address...it would be fun to see where we get them from
also, made my favorite 'salad bowl' pots for the deck... oh yeh and I have an ad coming out in the June issue of American Art Collector magazine!! it is on the newstands today-I think- so go pick one up and check it out. I'm really happy with it. My brother and sister-in-law helped me with the design layout - actually they did it all and did a great job! talented couple: those 2.



No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...