I'll be back with a new painting soon!!

I swear. I have just been sooo busy organizing! I will be posting new paintings soon....more daily paintings and maybe some bigger ones that I'll be showing in a brick/mortar space. ...Ive got a new laptop ---hooray! a new space for my 'stuff' and lots of new ideas and motivation!

In the mean time, here's a link to a very talented artist selling some prints and cards over at Etsy, check her out : http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5442478 She just so happens to be a fellow RISD grad and my sister-in-law: Maeve Donohue Gonville. Below is a little panda print she designed for my son, there is a nice description of it on her etsy shop. - actually ALL the listings have great descriptions so you'll have a good time reading them. ENJOY

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...