"Teamwork" daily painting,beach scene


6x6" oil on masonite sold

Usually I dont like to say if I like a painting or not but this one I do like, maybe because watching kids create stuff at the beach is the best...give 'em some sand,water and a shovel and its amazing what they can do, often working together to make incredibly creative things...its great.
***ALSO***, if you are in the Peterborough NH area...actually Antrim NH, My good friend Heidi Schwieger is directing the Antrim Players production of A Christmas Carol. It opens tonight and her daughter Sophia is part of the cast too. Wish I could be there! So if you're nearby check it out and give them a big 'break a leg' hug for me.
Have a good weekend all!

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...