Beach Fog SOLD

6x8" oil on masonite sold
Its finally raining here, so I was inspired to paint the beach in the fog....my favorite beach weather. Right now this is drying on my kitchen window sill and I have to admit it is one of my favorites of late. Not sure why, maybe its the 'feeling' or the colors or the fact that I love the beach on a foggy day or the free loose manner in which it was painted, maybe its all of the above. At any rate, I like it and now I'm going to clean up and put away some summer stuff, dare I say 'it may be time to get Mums'. Some of you are probably alittle sick of the beach scenes and wondering when the fall scenes will pop up. Ive got a few more beachy ones to get out of my system but oooh the warm side of the color wheel is starting to look real tempting ;-)

2 comments

Debra J.Sepos said...

Hi, Have been watching your paintings for several weeks. Love your style of simple forms and loose stokes. This one is especially nice. From another Debbie!

Debbie Miller said...

Thanks Deb!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...