Beach Talk SOLD

6x6"oil on masonite panel sold
A plein air again at the beach. I was feeling a little under the weather today but it was so pretty this evening, I grabbed my paint and headed out. Really, I'm Supposed to be working on a commission but just cant seem to get going on it. (hate it when that happens). Also, I was just going to paint a landscape...the cloud, water, grass...but this couple walked by and I couldnt resist putting them in...seems I have a 'thing' for people.... I'm looking forward to the fall and really getting into painting again. It is difficult with all the boys home and hardly a routine But its all good, and I'm painting waaay more than ever.

1 comment

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I think it's great 1) that you're painting so much and 2) that you find it so easy to incorporate figures in your landscapes! And you were 'under the weather' too! I'm happy it sold!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...