4 comments

Chris Ousley said...

You pulled this color combo off quite nicely.

Jeff Mahorney said...

beautiful paintings Debbie. I just noticed one of my favorite blogs talking about you today here:
emptyeasel.com

if you don't mind me asking, Do you paint over a black or dark toned background (a la Karin Jurick)?

Thanks,
Jeff

Debbie Miller said...

thanks c. ousley and jeff.
I NEVER paint on pure white. I always tone my panels with either blue,grey,red and my favorite...black. Breaking lots of 'rules' with the black but hey, it works for me. My best paintings have been on black. I thought it was so cool when I read Karins blog and found out she paints on black too!

Karen M Schmidt said...

Great job on the light playing off the dish ... I love your paintings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...