3 comments

Lynn said...

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! It is a lovely little painting, great colors! It is not boring at all. There are lots of boring paintings out there by other artists, but your paintings are wonderful!

Karen M Schmidt said...

Lynn is definitely right; you are wrong! I love your paintings of flowers in jars ... the joyful colors, the nostalgic feeling they elicit. Sometimes simplicity is the most beautiful thing in the world.

BTW, in my most humble of humble opinions, the most boring painting in the history of the world is Kasimir Malevich’s White on White ... I mean, c’mon, are you kidding me?

Rock on, Debbie! (you’re doing great on your daily painting 30-day challenge!)

Debbie Miller said...

LOL Karen, I forgot about that painting. thanks for the kind words too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...