Fresh Start

6x6" oil on masonite
Started my day by finding out I was the featured artist on the site www.emptyeasel.com. Check it out. Besides my review, theres lots of good stuff to read about artists and art.
The great thing about daily painting is how you learn and break through blocks. I hated painting flowers a couple months ago, I was even Afraid to paint them. Now I love it and cant get enough of them. I went to the nursery the other day and bought flowers specifically to paint! These aren't them, these came from a shrub in my backyard. Mock Orange? Not sure, but I have always loved them.

1 comment

Debbie Miller said...

I just noticed this photo doesnt look so 'fresh'. The background is much more lilac. I'll take a better pic soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...