5 comments

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Debbie, did you do this AT Horseneck? We should paint together! I love to paint there. This is a gorgeous painting, very lush. Niiiiiiice!

Leslie Anne Pease said...

This piece is wonderfully painted and it brings me back! I miss horseneck. I spent many a spring there as a college student!

Debbie Miller said...

Horseneck was the muse that got me painting again. I love to paint there. My dog loves it too! Kelley I'ld love to paint with someone there...helps with that 'I'm getting the heebie jeebies" feeling. :)

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I love your blog with your comments to accompany the art. I especially enjoy art of the kids, bodie, panda's and Winter Dunes, Beach Party and George are really impressive...all of your work is!!! Congratulations for the honors you received for Beach Party.
Joanne

Nancy said...

Hi Debbie,
Chip gave us your blog link this morning. Well Done! It's great that you're making time for your other passion. Keep up the good work - and I'll be able to stay informed of your work through the site. Enjoy! nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...